improvements of GUI controls
|Assignee:||J. Templ||% Done:|
The following improvements of the BlackBox 1.6 GUI controls are needed:
- Mouse wheel support for TimeField, Datefield, UpdownField, ComboBox.
- Standard popup menu and shortcut keys in Field, UpdownField.
- Selectively disabling some context menu entries, in particular for password fields.
- Field update after an invalid input.
- UpdownField supports change by one decimal order with Ctrl key.
Reported by Koen Dessenger, NextBox, 2012-03-17.
A proposal by Koen Dessenger for the changes exists in CPC 1.7 rc6.
Refers to CPC 1.7 rc6 change list number 37.
Refers to Open Points #58.
improvements of GUI controls. Refs: #98.
as proposed by Koen Dessenger in CPC 1.7 rc6 except for:
- HostCFrames.Init is not changed because this change is not used, as far as I see.
- HostCmds.PasteObjectGuard is unchanged because I could not figure out which problem it solves.
- HostMenus.PopupMenu is unchanged because I could not figure out which problem it solves.
It would imply a significant change of the import order, so it should have a very good reason.
Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <firstname.lastname@example.org>