- Registered on: 07/01/2014
- Last connection: 05/09/2018
- BlackBox Component Builder (Developer, 09/08/2014)
Reported issues: 123
- 04:04 PM BlackBox Component Builder Revision ca5b3448 (blackbox): bug fixed in extraction of startupDir and exeName. Refs: #187.
- By using WinApi.GetFullPathName we get an absolute path name for the startupDir even if it is empty,
and a simplifica...
- 01:22 PM BlackBox Component Builder Revision 66f28131 (blackbox): adding a run-time debugger to BlackBox. Refs: #187.
- Technically based on a prototype by ominc, which has been ported to BB1.7 by oberoncore, plus:
- improved user interf...
- 08:28 AM BlackBox Component Builder Feature #187 (New): adding a run-time debugger to BlackBox
- It is proposed to add a run-time debugger for BlackBox.
A prototype of such a debugger is available from Oberon micr...
- 09:01 PM BlackBox Component Builder Revision b78e384b (blackbox): aligning code procedure syntax with docu in DevCPP.GetCode. Refs: #...
- Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 09:41 AM BlackBox Component Builder Bug #186 (New): aligning code procedure syntax with docu
- Dev/Docu/P-S-I.odc specifies that code procedures are a comma-separated sequence of constant expressions.
- 05:15 PM BlackBox Component Builder Bug #185 (New): font names must be quoted in XhtmlExporter
- Font names may contain spaces. Therefore the 'font-family' property must to be quoted in XhtmlExporter.
- 08:15 AM BlackBox Component Builder Bug #184 (Closed): HYPERLINK ignored in RTF import
- 08:14 AM BlackBox Component Builder Revision a8b5479d (blackbox): Merge pull request #200 from BlackBoxCenter/issue-#184
- fixing ignored HYPERLINK in RTF import. Refs: #184.
- 10:47 AM BlackBox Component Builder Revision 72b7bc64 (blackbox): fixing ignored HYPERLINK in RTF import. Refs: #184.
- White space around the HYPERLINK field instruction is now ignored.
The closing double quote in the link target is als...
- 09:35 AM BlackBox Component Builder Revision f48cfd28 (blackbox): Update AppVersion.txt
- Development of version 1.7.2 started.
Also available in: Atom