bug fixes in StdTabViews
|Assignee:||W. Luo||% Done:|
View.SetIndex needs to call 'Neutralize' in order to prevent locking some controls (in particular list boxes) in the nested form view. Reported by luowy, 2015-10-28.
View.Neutralize needs to test the embedded view for NIL.
Refers to oberoncore B19.
TrapCleaner.Cleanup needs to set t.v.tc to NIL before calling t.v.Reset in order to prevent calling PopTrapCleaner and thereby emptying the trap stack.
Refers to oberoncore B20.
bug fixes. Refs: #79.
- Neutralize is called in SetItem because this avoids to lock up some controls in the nested
forms, in particular list boxes were locked up when switching to the containing tab.
- Parameter label in SetItem changed to IN.
- Restore made more robust by checks for v # NIL, label # "", and frame = NIL.
- TrapCleaner.Cleanup sets tv.v.tc to NIL in order to avoid emptying the cleanup stack in Reset.
- HandlePropMsg made more robust by checks for v # NIL and label # ""
- HandlePropMsg checks for negative h in Properties.SizePref that result e.g. when using a
TextViews.View as a tab.
- Neutralize made more robust by checking v # NIL and called only once, i.e. when scriptLevel = 0.
- Some controls in property dialog slightly enlarged in order to avoid clipping.
Most changes have been proposed by luowy.
Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <email@example.com>
#2 Updated by I. Denisov over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from the selection of StdTabViews.View' item to bug fixes in StdTabViews
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to 1.7
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
During the discussion we decided to unite several fixes in StdTabViews in one issue