improvements for Obx->Primes...
|Assignee:||J. Templ||% Done:|
In BB 1.6 the primes are computed slowly, which gives the user the
impression that BB is slow. A user controlled 'Step Size' should be introduced
in order to allow experimenting with different step sizes and thereby different speeds.
The output text should be opened right at the beginning
when pressing 'Start'. In BB 1.6 it is opened after all primes are computed,
which can take a very long time without the speedup facility.
The dialog should not be closed after pressing 'Start'.
Reported by an unknown BB user, 2006-01-13.
Refers to CPC 1.7 change list number 32.
improvements in ObxActions. Refs: #67.
- stepSize is now a variable and can be set by the user.
- a step can compute multiple primes depending on the size of stapSize
- the output text is opened at the beginning of the calculation
- an aux view is used for the results
- feedback for starting and finishing the calculation has been added
Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <email@example.com>