adding a disassembler to the ocf importer
|Assignee:||J. Templ||% Done:|
Opening a BlackBox object file (.ocf) shows the header of the file but not the code generated by the compiler. It is proposed to add a decoder (disassembler) for i386/387 instructions and to use it for showing the code generated by the compiler.
Proposed by J. Templ, 2016-11-04.
Utf-8 conversion fixed in WriteProcLink . Refs: #142.
Commented debug code removed.
Unused constants (reintroduced in a manual merge conflict resolution for issue 140) removed from DevBrowser.
Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <email@example.com>
- Tracker changed from Feature to Documentation
- Tracker changed from Documentation to Feature
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Closed to Resolved
- Forum topic set to https://forum.blackboxframework.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=549
- Forum topic changed from https://forum.blackboxframework.org/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=549 to f=41&t=549
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom