fixes for non-local drop behavior
|Assignee:||J. Templ||% Done:|
The following fixes are required for non-local drag-and-drops, i.e. where source and destination views are different.
1. When moving the selection from a nested view to a parent view (e.g. when using nested forms), the selection is not deleted in the source view, which effectively creates a copy operation. This unintended behavior results from an inappropriate ordering of insert and delete operations in Containers.TrackToDrop where the insert is done first and as a side effect it can clear the selection used by the delete step.
2. The focus should be set to the drop target.
3. If the selection is not a singleton, all inserts should be grouped together by means of a script.
4. In case of moving within a shared domain, i.e. where the drop source and target have a common undo-stack, there should only be a single 'Moving' operation instead of two operations (Insert + Delete).
Reported by X512 on the BlackBox community forum, 2016-07-11.
Fixes proposed by X512.
fixes for non-local drop behavior. Refs: #117.
As proposed by X512 on the BlackBox community forum
Signed-off-by: Josef Templ <firstname.lastname@example.org>
#1 Updated by J. Templ over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Drag-drop behavior from child to pare is wrong to fixes for non-local drop behavior
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to J. Templ
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open encoded document.
2. drag pattern view (view with nested color rectangles) to root form.
3. You get copy of pattern view, but view should be moved (original should be deleted).
StdCoder.Decode ..,, ..sG....3Qw7uP5PRPPNR9Rbf9b8R79FTvMf1GomCrlAy2xhX,Cb2x hXhC6FU1xhiZiVBhihgmRiioedhgrZcZRiXFfaqmSrtuGfa4700zdGrr8rmCLLCJuyKtYcZRiX 7.2.s,MD7.,k,5TWyql.bnayKmKKqGomC5XzET1.PuP.MHT9N9ntumaU2,CJuyKtQC98P9PP7O NbXmb.2.Ql1k2k,D.,6.,U0eFTfQPfJHPNCbHZiYpedhgrZ6MwBuPZ1QCh0708T,U..w.gZ1U. 2U1Cy4xhmNHT9NQCbWBxhYhA704D.CbB,708T1U.ES9.J.dh.2U.2.IkmD,2U.kpl1kdF.0U1K y9.,ULU8UDU.2.6U2.E,5DQcjpBZvPN9P9fQbf9b8RCoruKu.GomCrl0ks,.sQRtETfPd16F6. C244.IC...Qii..70,cw7.,..A,6..8k.0LX7EnM.K.ivljj.pj36ExP,0Qx0V.LjEcUZ50E.M 91U5UJA.0U.QE2.,6.QOI,QN2U..3gwU.ELl1E9F.0U100E.6Jc06H6.U0CyDJgs3eVZiohgmp hnpZK,C5C.2.a,2.4.2kmI.,gA3EU1v12sky.,Y..8Mtr.2..M0E..I...zzjzJUu5,0,4,4,Y ..866.,..a.2..3..kRVtj0,0,cwLFUSrBIklz78ouGLuyKrCLLO3..,UCV.2.O12.c8mLT5.0 E.0t.k.yYW7SGZmNM0bi6Fy4G3U.2U.az8kwLV.X.xiP6U2.E,,,6..k22.0.U0..E.AUA2TmE w7HFfAmsq5W0Cy2,U1xB..y.2..600U.E0E.6RvuQ0mHCe.az86Utj0GTkWaUKZM0sB,... --- end of encoding ---